[J] you can't lose something you never had
[html]
|| THROUGH THE TRIALS ||

If Athanasios had ears, they would have pinned right to his head after the female bluntly told him her situation. Losing a family member, let alone a mate, was something Thanos knew was hard on most. The woman seemed rather callous, but the monk wasn't too sure whether or not it was a front or that she really was cold. He wanted it to be the former, for his own sake and that of the woman's sanity, but maybe it wasn't his place to think that. "I thoroghly apologize," he told her, bowing his head in a solemn tone. "I was unaware of this set of events and I assure you I mean no harm." He looked over to the younger wolf, seeing the wide-eyed discomfort.

"I wish to be accepted," he told her. "I am well learned in healing practices and can defend territory as necessary. I wish to assist however possible." He stood up straight now, showing off his true height and bulk he was well known for back home. He gripped the staff tightly, keeping it firmly planted on the ground. He went on one knee, looking up to the woman now instead of down. "Will you accept me, Lady of Black?" He did not know her name, so he greeted her with a more anonymous name used for unnamed strangers, usually consiting of their gender and their fur color, or alternatively the name of the sect or group to which they belonged. Soon, he would address her either as her true name, or by a special title given to those who earned the praise from the Brotherhood: τηρούνται.

In the back of his mind, he felt quite terrible and sorrowful for the Lady and her family. Athanasios knew his family as the Brotherhood of monks he grew up with, not as his true biological family. He didn't know who he was or whether or not he was still alive — nor did he of them. This made him think about who he was before, but the memories escaped him. Perhaps he would meditate on this later, if the black wolf decided to accept him.

|| OUR TONGUES ARE TIED ||

<style>
.circle .title { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:12px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle .title2 { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:11px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; }
.circle b {color:#000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle .wc {text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle {font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:60px 0px 10px 0px; }
.circle-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread