it kicks and it kicks like a pony
[html]

OOC Hope you don't mind if I throw in Isa Smile

Isa woke to find Hadley gone again. Thinking he was out hunting, she decided to get out of the room. She had been feeling somewhat stiff from being cooped up in the room for days. Hadley didn’t really like it when she was out on her own while she was in heat. Isa really needed to get out though. Perhaps she could go relax in the hot springs. That would certainly relax her. She made her way over there but as she approached she picked up Hadley’s scent and the scent of another female. She heard their voices and stepped closer. Isa saw her Hadley in the water with another female, his hand stroking her long hair. If he liked long hair so much she didn’t have to crop it so short.

She knew he didn’t really want her. It was because she was in heat. He was probably with this female anytime he left and it was also probably why he always wanted her to stay in the room, so she wouldn’t find out. Isa was probably just overreacting though but while she was in heat, she wasn’t exactly thinking clearly. Having fun Hadley? She stepped closer so the steam no longer hid her form. Isa turned to look at the other female in front of Hadley. You must be new. I’m Isa, Hadley’s partner. She smiled and acted friendly towards them both but it was just another mask to hide the pain she felt.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread