[M] A Random Encounter
[html]

OOC here!

Her ears perked up as the stranger spoke. Beautiful? With a face as scarred as hers was? Surely not. She listened as the man rambled on. Do I get your name? It’s a bit rude to ask for mine and then not return the favor. She smirked as he moved closer and brought his hand to her leg. He rubbed gently, moving up her leg, towards her inner thigh. It was obvious they both wanted it, so why not cut to the chase? He beat her to it though, mentioning how actions show more than words. He leaned in slowly and kissed her neck before softly bringing his teeth to her neck. He bit down harder and harder as his hand moved up more. Thana let out a breath as he bit down and she smirked before leaning forward. She bit down on his shoulder hard, right at the point before the skin would break. Her arms went around him, lightly scrapping his back but not leaving any marks.

Rising from the ruins

<style>
.ruinedcity .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.ruinedcity-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#E6ED9D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.ruinedcity p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ruinedcity b {color:#435B61; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ruinedcity {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 3100-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A18962; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ruinedcity .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A18962; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread