[M] A Random Encounter
Alexander wasted no time as he leaned in and bit her neck again, on the other side this time and then he let out a soft breath as she bit him back and he liked it. Alex pulled away for a sec and looked her in the eyes and then he leaned into her and whispered into her ear softly and with his silver tongue. My name...is Alexander and I am soooo happy that I came to this area. Alex licked her ear lightly and nipped at it and then his hand moved up and hit it's mark as he started to rub gently and while he did that his other hand went to her chest and started to massage there and his lips went to hears and he kissed her deeply, testing the water and seeing how much she was willing to take and to give.

He still picked up an air or danger around her but her being in heat pushed all those thoughts to the side and he really didn't care about those things at the moment. There was only one thing on his mind and that was to pleasure this beautiful woman he just happen to meet out in the middle of no where. They both needed it, it was easy to see in there eyes and there actions and who was Alex to deny a beautiful woman her wish.

Messages In This Thread