Waking up with the D[aw]n
[html]

The noise one made whilst shifting was a familiar one to the dog but he turned toward the female in surprise all the same. He had not expected it after the alpha had just told him that they preferred to live as wolves did before the infection. He had seen many shifts before, less since he had travelled across the sea but some packs here were more comfortable with it than others. He watched her curiously as she shifted, wondering why she had suddenly made the decision to do so. To him shifting was a beautiful thing and without the virus he would not be able to perform the tricks he loved so much.

Her reason became apparent when Insomnia walked up to pet the horse. Pippa was agreeable to the affection and nickered softly as the girl drew away, begging for more. Ignatius shushed her before turning his attention back to Zalen. What he was offered was no less than what he had been expecting. He was happy with the arrangement and excited to get to know the canines of New Dawn. He smiled cheerfully as he replied. “Thank you, Zalen. If you would lead me to the sunrise meadow I will get my things in order and then come to the meeting spot later today.” It probably wouldn’t be hard to find it; their scent would be strong around the den and gathering area. “I will let you know where I will be sleeping then.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread