Waking up with the D[aw]n
[html]

OOC: Sounds great! I'll arrange a thread with them as soon as I can.

With the alpha’s permission granted, Ignatius took the first step into their territory. He clicked softly and pulled on the lead attached to Pippa’s harness to get her in motion. The cart jangled as they started and Pippa strained to get it moving again on the uneven terrain.

Sunrise meadow, huh? It just so happened that sunrise was his favorite time of the day. “Sounds like a lovely place. Is there, by chance, a lovely view of the sunrise from that meadow?” That would be a good reason for it to have that name. If that were the case then he would probably spend his nights there. It would be weird to be away from his horse and cart anyway, after sleeping next to them for most of his journey. He wasn’t sure he liked the idea of sleeping alone and exposed, especially in his lupus form. It was bad enough he would have to strip himself of his pants and gloves.

He was determined to lean more of this packs culture, even though he felt slightly awkward walking next to Zalen as the man loped along on all fours. He tried not to look down at the alpha as he spoke, instead focusing on where they were going. “So, tell me more about your pack Zalen. They seem a friendly bunch if you and..” He never had gotten her name, had he? “..your pack mate, are any indication.” He already knew they rejected human things and liked to live in their lupus forms, though they did shift on occasion. Therefore, they were not against the infection, just against living the way humans had. He had met quite a few packs on his travels that had the same sort of philosophy but he hoped not all the packs here were like that. His most stunning form of performance required the use of hands and he would be saddened if he never got to show off for these northerners.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread