Wander Pup
[html]

OOC here!

Rustling in the bushes grabbed Dalgina's attention. What was that? Visions of horrible monsters crashing through, blood dripping from their fangs as they came to harm the pup and kill her family washed through her mind. The sun felt cold on the dark female, shaking as she crouched down. She backed away from the source of the sound, pressed as low to the ground as she could get. The noise continued closer, her heart pounding so loud she knew the monster could hear it.

A coyote stepped into the room, and the sun's warmth washed over her again. The shaking stilled, leaving her on the ground, exhausted. That had not been fun. The male stared at her, brown eyes meeting his green ones. He didn't look dangerous. Maybe he could help her. She flinched a little at the words, looking down at the ground. Dalgina hadn't behaved. She knew she wasn't supposed to be out here, and had done it anyways. I-I left the pack to see the birds and got lost. Her paws scuffed at the ground, feeling rather foolish.

<style type="text/css">
.artdaleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#176e80; text-shadow:#9a7562 1px 1px 2px;}
.artdaleaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artdaleaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#eeb598; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hrh2j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a7562; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artdaleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artdaleaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artdaleaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread