Wander Pup
Kit wondered just what to do with the pup, while listening to the name that was given to him. She seemed to have no idea what direction he would even need to lead the pup in, and the male wasn't fond of the idea of having a pup around for longer then he had to. Everything the male was interested in, would be that much harder with Dalgina around. A returning desire to flee was lurking in the back of the male's mind, but he instead responded "Well Dalgina, I don't know what sort of monsters your worried about, but I can try to get you back to your pack at least...".

Turning his attention away from the smaller canine, Kit decided to just pick a direction, and hope that he ran into someone that would either know them, or know about the pack she was in. "Well... I suppose we should start moving. Maybe we will run into something that looks familiar, or someone who knows where you should be." Kit spoke in a soft enough tone, but was a little awkward, not being too sure if he shouldn't say or do something else. After Kit began to walk in the direction of choice, he looked to be sure the pup was following, and added "What kind of birds were you looking for?".

Messages In This Thread