Gift of Wings
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC just gonna point out i took the siggy from the pride page and just fixed it up so it can be used for lucia. i'm not that good!

Dalgina looked up with surprise at Taru's words. Not copy Fawkes? But she wanted to be able to speak bird too! It would be fun, being able to chat back and forth. He seemed someone good to copy too, very wise and helping with Taru. He had helped save her life alongside Taru after all. To hear that Fawkes was actually saying something bad Dalgina's ears flattened. Oh. That wasn't good, repeating that.

Her ears stood to attention at the lesson that followed. A whole world was opened up. Progress was slow, only some phrases here and there really sticking out. It was new to her. Dalgina laughed as she repeated the noises, walking steadily at Taru's side until they returned to the pack, spirits bolstered. It had been a great trip! Maybe they could go again.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread