When you return, go to the sea
[html]
Quiet like you,
Violent like you

[WC: 400 || Pts: 3]

Ooc.

The brute sat on the floor when he could have sat on the couch next to her. She was a bit puzzled by this, but let it go. She watched him as he took off another layer of his clothes and offered them to her. Before she could refuse, he draped them on her wet fur anyway. She smiled and dipped her head in thanks without saying anything. She sniggled up to the robes he gave to her, and answered, ”I come out here a lot. This city never bores me.” She always found something new when she came. Today, it was the docks that never visited before. Too bad the rain had to ruin her beautiful time.

”Water won’t make me sick, but dirty water will.” She joked because mothers always told their daughters that the rain would make them sick. If it was dirty rain, yes. He prodded at her for her whereabouts, and she was brief. ”Thinking.” The docks were a good place to think and to lose one’s mind out into the sprawling miles of the sea. The boats’ clunking was enough to keep her on Earth, and the occasional lapping of cold water on her legs brought her in and out of deep thought. It was nearly impossible for one to totally lose themselves out there; unless of course, they fell in.

”I’ve never seen you around before, Aylu. You’ve always been from Cercatori d’Arte?” She always tried to be sociable, and since she began her best efforts – they’ve been pretty successful. She is slowly, but surely, climbing out of that deep, dark hole that almost swallowed her. Thanks to Harlowe.. His name was always in the back of her mind, and no matter how hard she tried to forget it- it was always there and it would be there forever.

She squeezed her eyes closed and shook her head lightly, pushing the thoughts of her deceased, rapist brother away. She would always love him, but memories of the encounter would forever haunt her. If there was a way to forget them, she would have a long time ago. ”What are you doing here, Aylu?” She attempted to take the focus off of her thoughts and back on him, so that he wouldn’t notice her inner turmoil. He wanted to know what she was doing here so bad, well she wanted to know the same thing.

<style type="text/css">
.fish .space {float:left; height:302px; width:274px;}
.fish .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.fish b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.fish p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fish {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:200px; background-color: #2480a5; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1555s2v.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fish .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread