When you return, go to the sea
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 404 || Points: 3]

Rio kept her eyes off of the male, and kept her gaze forward. The rain pelted against the glass windows of the house, and she was, like many times, grateful to be inside and out of the weather. Aylu was spilling his heart out to her, and she found it kind of weird that he was telling a stranger all of this. On the other side, though, it was easier telling strangers you’re problems because you didn’t know them that well, and couldn’t possibly predict how they would feel about them. Rio kept her gaze on the wall as she analyzed his methods. He didn’t seem like he was shaped to the world. It seemed that he wasn’t betrayed or broken much. If he were, then he wouldn’t be crying about his love for another and had been trying to move on.

”Thinking about life,” she finally answered. She was thinking about life, but she didn’t want to be specific with him. She didn’t know him, and unlike him, she couldn’t spill her problems out onto a stranger. She just didn’t find it right. Instead, she would rather tell her sister or her mother what was bothering her and they would most likely know the situation a bit better, and be able to help. She had done it before and her sister Caprica was the one to show her the light.

”Aww, that sucks.” She felt for him, even though she didn’t know him and barely knew his situation. ”Not everything works out the way we want it to,” she had a lot of experience with this, ”Never for me, actually, and I’ve learned to deal with it as you do too.” He would learn one day, and even if he knew already- he would learn, also, that one doesn’t spill their inner secrets to strangers.

She took off his robes draped across her, and even though she wanted to keep them on because they were warm- she didn’t want the monk to be naked. ”Well, then put them back on. I could be one less woman who has seen you without them.” She hadn’t really looked at him without them, and if he put them back on now, she wouldn’t remember what he looked like anyway. She still wanted the warmth of them on her, but she could do without it. After all, the house was pretty warm from all the windows being intact.

<style>
#rm-txtduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Georgia, serif;line-height:15px;}
#rm-txtduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#rm-txtduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rm-txtduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rm-txtduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... flora2.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:transparent;}
#rm-txtduo.bottom {background image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... /flora.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:0px;}
#rm-txtduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread