When you return, go to the sea
OCC: Thank goodness you didn't. I have been meaning to tell you not to worry about the thread. Work has me coming home later and really tired Sorry for making you wait so long.

Aylu stood and came up behind her. "If you hate where you live why go back now? Come stay with me Rio. I don't have much to offer but a warm bed and a roof over your head but it has to be better then what your going back to," he said stopping her. "You deserve to be happy Rio. A part of me can tell.... feel your not. I am not saying that I can give you the happiness you want but I really want to try," he whispered before letting go of her wrist. He watched her with teal eyes, curious on what she wanted and where this was going.

He was a sentinel in a artistic pack. He lived right next to the stables and had almost nothing but a ox fur bed and his carvings. He had made a fire pit in the middle for meat and tea. He wasn't offering her much but for some reason he felt she might be happier in d'Arte. She was going to run back to a place she didn't belong and he didn't want to stand for it. "Please Rio... don't go back to Anathema,"

Messages In This Thread