When you return, go to the sea
[html]
If we were on time with this thread, I might have actually considered his offer … but can’t now >.< [WC: 376 || Points: 3]

The monk caught her arm just as she almost slipped out the door. She stopped halfway and found herself backing into the house again to face him. His facial expression was almost sad, in a way, and her own soften to accommodate his. ”I have to. I can’t just up and leave. It’s my mother’s pack, I have to at least tell her I’m leaving…” Rio shut the door behind her and came back in. ”Plus, I have somewhat of a plan. I need things before I plan on leaving, and I’m working on those things now. There’s nothing you can help me with at the moment; just leave it all to me for now.” She knew he would want to help her, but there was nothing he could really do. She lied when she said she had a plan, but she was making one up as the days passed – each idea getting better and better.

Seeing that he probably wouldn’t let her go, even if she wanted to be rude and just leave, she walked away from the door and sat on the couch. He seemed to really like her, despite just meeting her about an hour or two ago, but she couldn’t say the same. Her life wasn’t as calm as his, and she couldn’t stand for a life of tranquility. Chaos was in her blood, it always had been. ”Well, I suppose I don’t have to go right now, but I do have to leave soon if I want to make it there by tomorrow night.” She’d rather arrive at the Anathema borders before the darkness came, but she saw that it wouldn’t happen this time.

”I appreciate you trying to help me, I really do, but there’s nothing you can help me with right now. If you can understand, I can’t just leave. I have duties, family over there. And plus, I need supplies for my trip.” She at least knew what she would be doing at first- she would leave and then live here, maybe. She needed a house to stay in for a little while, and this one seemed actually pretty perfect. She didn’t check the upstairs, but she would when she returned. At least it had a working door and everything.

<style>
#rm-txtduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Georgia, serif; line-height:15px;}
#rm-txtduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#rm-txtduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rm-txtduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rm-txtduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... flora2.png), url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... /flora.png);
background-position: right top, left bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; padding:0px, 0px; background-color:transparent;}
#rm-txtduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

OOC Ending:

Aylu and Rio continue talking and walk each other home after. Rio leaves Aylu around where Cercatori d'Arte is and continues home to Anathema. She's confident she'll see the monk again.

Messages In This Thread