In this religious hour...
[html]

OOC here! WC:328

Shadow looked to the female before him and he saw her shake and when she went and sat down he looked to her eyes and saw them for a second checking out his cloak. He waited tell she sat down and then he slowly took off his cloak and draped it over her and then he sat down next to her as he spoke gently.It's a pleasure to meet you Rio. To answer your questions, first the reason I am out here is because of you. I travel from my pack at times to this town to check it's building for anyone who needs help. I was doing my rounds and I saw you run in here.

He looked up and saw the owl and he snapped his teeth at it and it stayed away and then he smiled to Rio lightly as he continued. And two answer your other question, no that is not my owl. If it was I would expect that it would act with more honor and dignity and not go and randomly attack someone who needs help.Shadow looked back to her and smiled again as he looked to his cloak.You can keep the cloak Rio, I know I'm a stranger and I just met you but I am known for such kindness and I can always make or get myself another and don't worry about thanking me, it's what I do.

Shadow's tail swayed lightly behind him as he adjusted a strap that was holding the sword that was now the only thing on his back. The lose of his cloak didn't bother him because he use to travel with nothing and he would be in snow and rain. Besides this woman needed it more than he and perhaps one day he would get it back, but only if she wanted to give it back, he would never make her do anything for he was there to help after all.

<style>
.darkshadow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.darkshadow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkshadow b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.darkshadow {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Wolf-3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1A1A1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
.darkshadow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdbdbd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread