In this religious hour...
[html]

OOC here! WC: 431.

Shadow watched her movements and saw that she was looking up at the owl again. He looked up as well and saw that the owl had her in it's sites. You've either made a new best friend or a worse enemy.He looked form the Owl and back down to her and then he looked over his shoulder to the handle of his sword. He looked back to her eyes and asked calmly. You want me to take care of the owl for good? I can do that but I don't usually kill anything unless I have to, but if it eases your mind.He looked back to the roof of the building and then he adjusted himself to sit in a better angle.

Once Shadow was comfortable and his body was relaxed he looked to her and smiled as he saw what she looked like in his coat. It's a little big on you but it looks good on you anyway. I come by here and check for people that need help, since you needed help, I helped it's a simple as that. Oh and I was thinking, What brings you out here? What pack are you from? And don't worry if your pack is an enemy of something with mine, I have my own thoughts and beliefs so just because my pack may think one way doesn't mean I do. Shadow waited patiently for an answer but he would understand if she didn't want to tell him anything and he wouldn't force her too.

Shadow had always been there to help others. From birth he had been trained and bred to kill and hunt and be an assassin but his mothers words were always there. "Don't lose your innocence, Be loving and caring and there for others." Those words were what kept Shadow from being a demon. He knew that like a demon he could kill and not care about it but that didn't mean he wasn't cold. The only time his true demon ever came out was when he was a teen and training with his father. His father had pushed him hard and Shadow had snapped and almost killed his father even though Shadow was no where as strong. Shadow had forgotten pain and fear and only wanted his blood and he almost succeeded. It was his mother who yelled and told him to stop that saved both Shadow and his father. This day he was a different man, but that demon still lived within his heart and soul, and he preyed it would never get out.

<style>
.darkshadow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.darkshadow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkshadow b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.darkshadow {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Wolf-3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1A1A1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
.darkshadow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdbdbd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread