In this religious hour...
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 302 || Points → 3

Rio studied the owl. The look in his eyes told her that he meant her no more harm. To think of killing the bird with no valuable reason hurt her. She took her eyes off of the great bird and shook her head, ”No. That won’t be necessary.” She adjusted herself on the church pew to a more comfortable position. She didn’t sit as straight, and she moved over from the wetness she created from before. The cloak now fell over her rump, covering that too, so when she sat next she wouldn’t soak the chair again.

After she got comfortable again, she answered him, ”I’m out here because I was exploring the area, and when I was heading back home, to Anathema, the rain hit hard. So, I came through the city hoping to find suitable shelter from the storm until it cleared. Rain doesn’t bother me, but lightning and thunder doesn’t make traveling too safe either.” She didn’t like being soaked to the core, and realistically thunder scared her. Lightning frightened her more, though, with its electric static crackling through the night and hitting random objects around her. What if it hit her one day? A loud clap of thunder echoed through the church, and Rio shivered and cuddled up to the cloak.

The storm raged on outside, and as she spoke about it she began to notice how bad it was again. She wanted to stay in the dry church until the rain stopped, but she wasn’t sure when it would or if it would tonight. The owl continued to clean his feathers near the opening in the ceiling, but flew to another beam where the ceiling was drier. The bird just sat there looking at the two Luperci, and hooted once. Rio looked up at ShadowFang and smirked, ”Thanks.”

THE WORST IS JUST AROUND THE BEND

<style>
.aw-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.aw-template p.outsidetext {color:#730422; letter-spacing:0px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:12px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template b {color:#a82641; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#53524d; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2wnthr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:0px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.aw-template p.wordcount {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread