you and me we're nothing but demons
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hati-2-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:480px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hati-2 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000000 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /hati2.png) no-repeat top left;width:480px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hati-2 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hati-2 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hati-2 b {color:#b60b0b;font-family:georgia;}
.hati-2-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC This is in skeletal sanctuary

Zeneca snarled at the man as he moved to touch her again she was not pleased with him today. He removed his hand and then turned slightly. The male was not pleased with a shadowy presence that was in the area. He could sense something that was just as evil as himself and he wondered if Zeneca would be able to handle herself. He still knew so little of the white demon princess he knew he wanted her body, and he knew she was strong but how strong was the question.

Zeneca smiled as she glanced at him sensing that he was nervous. She wondered if he was finally learning to respect the demon queen. Her mothers voice rang out if there was one woman who was worse then she was it was the black demon. The woman taught the three Qi'vaex children all they knew. Zeneca smiled to the male as the voice seemed to set him on edge.

Silver chain clinked as she she turned to the woman. Black and red corset set her large chest up more and the silver cross set on top. Long black skirt set at the waist with a long slit from mid thigh down.Mother She said pulling her white locks from her face. I' have come but alone She spoke her ears falling to her head. The last big snow storm twen hal and I we got separated She spoke and then looked at Asreal. This is Asreal. He found me lost and he promised to take me here to find twen and hal and you we .. still can't find them.

Table by Marie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread