you and me we're nothing but demons
[html]
Linquilea de la Rosesanglante

Lea hugs Zen at the end, let me know if that's not ok (:

Another woman, a woman born without Linquilea's arrogant vanity, would feel shame in front of the small and beautiful Zeneca. It was strange for the dark Queen to see her daughter, her Princess, in such a dressed state, though she supposed she looked lovely in the ways of the modernized Luperci. Her large head cocked briefly to the side as golden eyes examined the girl. She looked healthy and well, beautiful as always, carrying herself with the self-assured confidence that came with being a Qi'Vaex. The arrogant streak that tainted Shandom and made him such a loathsome creature had been passed on to his daughter, but she carried it in a more dangerous, more subtle way. Zeneca was an image of assured confidence, but Linquilea knew how she depended on her brothers. The midnight creature would not pretend to understand the perverse love the three held for each other, but she did not begrudge them their carnal and emotional desires. It made them stronger.

These desires only enhanced Lea's general confusion of the man who stood with her beloved protege. She did not trust him, did not like him, and her dark lips lifted in a small snarl as she shifted her gaze to him. This Asrael character would certainly have been pivotal in saving Zeneca - strong the girl might be, and deadly as well, but she was not suited for life alone. But she found it shocking that Zeneca had not tried harder to find her brothers, and she placed the blame on this strange man who lingered in her presence. "Of course," she said smoothly, words dripping with the thick honey of distaste and distrust. "Your brothers will not be pleased to see you travelling with another man. I assume they will have some questions for him." Her words tilted dangerously as she looked down at the duo - of course, from her height, she towered above most. "But it is good to see that you are healthy and well.

The fallen angel moved forward, quiet over the ground as she covered the short space between Zeneca and herself to wrap her arms around the alabaster child.

<style type="text/css">
.roslea .space {float:right; height:270px; width:330px;}
.roslea .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; text-align:center; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px; line-height:28px;}
.roslea b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.roslea p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.roslea {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#928f89; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nW810.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.roslea .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread