you and me we're nothing but demons
[html]
Linquilea de la Rosesanglante

OOC here!

It was interesting to consider, when Lea examined the situation with the blessings of foresight, but Zeneca had needed the least convincing, when it came to turning against her mother and father.

Linquilea's face did not waver much, but her golden eyes, typically rather shallow with their abundance of hatred, simmered slightly as she thought about the process by which she'd taken Zeneca into herself. The white girl had so desperately needed a channel for the inherent power she bore. Certainly, she was not as commanding as Twensu (though quite a bit more than Halaki, when matters were truly important), but the icy woman carried herself with an air of dignity and importance that so surpassed her petite frame. The girl had always been tiny, and the bipedal form gave her the gift of an overtly appealing and curvaceous frame, and yet instead a deadly demon, cruel and twisted, lurked within such loveliness. It had not needed excessive prodding to be awoken. Instead, all it needed was a taste of rage.

A little bit of Linquilea, the bit that lived within her heart of darkness, feared her daughter. She knew the power the girl possessed - Zeneca was infinitely more likable, and always had been. Zeneca was the daughter of powerful bloodlines: much as Linquilea deplored the scarred Shandom Qi'Vaex, she could not admit he was not born from somewhat decent stock. A little inbred, if the Etient oral history were correct, but it was a line that gave Zeneca, and her brothers as well, the inherent ability to fight and lead. The three of them would be a terrifying force when they were reunited, just as they had been in Itzik.

Dying, you say? the dark Queen asked, tilting her head slightly to the side and arranging her face in a look of sympathetic confusion. But though she masked it well, Linquilea was slightly dismayed at Zeneca's confession. The girl could not survive on her own, and required this... this strange and large creature to help her? She was being fed, at least, which was a step - Halaki was a better hunter, if her memory served correctly - but the news was alarming regardless. I am sorry to hear that. What happened, my daughter? Though, I am glad to see you have control over this.... Her sympathetic guise dropped for a moment, and Linquilea curled her dark lips away from pearly teeth. Vermin, she decided, the words coming out rather more like a hiss than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.roslea .space {float:right; height:270px; width:330px;}
.roslea .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; text-align:center; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px; line-height:28px;}
.roslea b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a0c14; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.roslea p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.roslea {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#928f89; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nW810.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.roslea .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread