A sight for sore eyes
WC: 358! <3

Alex once again like always, found himself walking alone and now he was in a place full of snow and ice. His cream colored fur mixed well with the white and his bluish green eyes could see everything around for miles so easy thanks to the white carpet. He hummed lightly to himself as he moved on two legs. He came up to a small house that stood alone all by it's self but unless there was someone inside then it did not interest him. He walked along the back of the building and looked through a few windows, some broken some not and like he guessed there was no sign of life within and there was no scent so no one had made it a home as of late.

While he was smelling for a scent within the house he did pick one up but it was outside. He slowly moved around the building and to his delight he saw a stranger frolicking and dancing and even screaming. It was a funny sight to see and it was, dare he say it, heart warming? He crossed his arms and he caught a few moments of the dancing before the wolf hit the floor and was mixed in with the flowers. It would be to easy to sweet talk this one, this stranger had placed them self within a field of frozen flowers. It was like poetry waiting to happen. He slowly moved closer and before he got to close he stopped and then spoke gently and confidently as he smiled.

It's a beautiful day is it not? Forgive me if i am bothering you...i was traveling on my own and I heard something and I went to check it out and here I am looking to a beautiful sight surrounded by beautiful flowers. My name is Alexander, May I please know your name miss? Alex's tail moved lightly behind him as he kept his eyes locked onto this woman ahead of him. He wondered just what this woman would offer him in terms of entertainment. He had been bored and he needed it to be gone.

Messages In This Thread