A sight for sore eyes
[html]

That table wasn’t exactly the image I wanted to provoke O.o This one’s better

WORD COUNT: 313 ::: POINTS: 3

The faint scent of another reached Rio’s nostrils, but she didn’t pay too much mind to it. It was faint, and she was pretty much hidden in the field of frozen sunflowers. Only one who came close enough would find her, but as the scent became stronger, she found herself opening her eyes and sitting up. What she found before her was a handsome brute, cream-colored with beautiful green eyes. He was kind of breath-taking, and at first Rio didn’t know what to say. She did, secretly, want to check if it was a dream, but didn’t pinch herself. She was sure it had to be real because she was still in the same place, and dreams weren’t this crisp.

”It would be better if the sunflowers were in bloom.” Then she would have to worry about bees flying into her ears; she slightly cringed at the thought of the too-close-for-comfort buzzing sound in her ear. She pushed herself off of the ground, and brushed off what dirt was stuck to her. She smiled shyly, noting his compliments. ”Hello Alexander- I’m Rio.” She dipped her head slightly with respect. She never gave her last name, even if it was a well-known name, who really gave a hoot?

She laughed, embarrassed a little, ”Hah, oh yeah. That was just me having a little fun.” She looked away now knowing that this wolf had been watching her frolic for a while. ”I needed it after the long journey I had…” She didn’t know where he came from, but she was pretty sure her travels topped his. ”…And the journey that I’m going to have back.” She kept looking out into the never-ending fields of flowers, wondering what humans used these for. She assumed they weren’t edible, but how was she to know? She brought her gaze back onto him, ”What are you doing out here, Alexander?”

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread