A sight for sore eyes
[html]

Lmfaoo, I have an idea >Smile I’m going to PM you.

WORD COUNT: 363 ::: POINTS: 3

The wolf, Alexander, before her basically came out with his life story. Rio smiled sweetly, but in the back of her mind she was thinking Is he serious? Maybe stupid. One should never give that much information in a first meeting. She wouldn’t share that much with him. ”Actually, I was traveling around and came out here just to see what was here. Nothing much I see, but this field of flowers.” She gazed out into the fields. There was nothing of use, except for maybe that house on the hill for a quick shelter overnight before she returned back home. The thought plagued her.

”I plan to head back to my pack soon, but I think I should rest before the long journey back. Do you have anywhere to stay around here?” She didn’t want to make it seem like she wanted to stay with him, but she was pretty sure that was how it sounded, and that was how he would react to it. ”…Unless asked?” She giggled a little bit. It reminded her of someone she met before. Someone gone for good.

”Staying with you would be great, but…” There was always a ‘but’. She didn’t know this brute, and she didn’t want him to try anything on her. She wouldn’t feel safe just staying with him either. Good thing she did have a knife on her, just in case things got weird. She didn’t see anywhere else she could stay to rest except the house, or in the fields. She supposed she could lay here for a while, but how could she get rid of Alexander? ”I don’t know you.”

Rio peered toward the house. ”Let’s go over there to check it out.” Despite just telling him that she didn’t want to stay with him because she didn’t know him, she still wanted to check out the house. If it had more than one room then she could always stay in one room and lock the door, and he could stay in the other. Then she would feel better about spending the night here with him. If not, she would find some other accommodations where she would sleep by herself.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread