Knock Three Times..
It hadn't taken his father long to come to him, and he was glad it was his father and not another. He wasn't sure who was all in the pack, and who would all know who the Marino was. He was part Knight and he showed it through and through. His father embraced him with a strong hug, and he returned it. He was surprised by how quick his father grabbed him, but he didn't show it. He let go when his father held him out by the shoulders looking him over. A deep chuckle came out, "I'm fine, I'm fine! Yes...mother is fine too. I only went to get her settled, I had plans to come back. It just took me a little longer than expected..." He didn't want to mention the female. God was she a beauty, but still...it fell apart, and it was for the best. He really didn't need distractions. "I wanted to come back and join you, and so here I am...I'm sure you could use another able body." A large almost impish grin came to his features as he held out his arms, in a 'here I am' sort of gesture.

His ocean blue eyes taking in his father's sun bright orbs. He couldn't believe how different his father seemed to look and hold himself. He looked good, and he was happy. He thought his father would have taken the separation from his mother harder than he had. But here he was happy, healthy, and leading a pack of crusaders. He guessed it was something of freedom that made his father this way. Maybe he wasn't meant to be tied down, and maybe he would be the same way? Who knew, but thinking of females and attachments he thought of Nayru, and what had come of her, then he thought of Clover....

He had things to do, but first thing was first, he needed to get back with his family, then it would be social time. He would track down Nayru and Clover.

Messages In This Thread