Chase the Morning
[html]

WC:3+ i think they are going to be friends

Octavius knew exactly what Mido was talking about when he mentioned not liking to waste time. There was no point in being lazy and wasting the day away on doing nothing. The young boy had grown up a lot since his shift, finding the ability to shift and use his body in more ways had really taught him that sleeping the days away was really not all that smart of a life plan. He used to be a chunky puppy who didn’t want to participate in anything with anyone, preferring to lie around the cave dozing and eating. Those days were long gone, and he was now the most active of his siblings, loving to explore and hunt and find new things to play with.

Tilting his head at the other male, he smiled again and shifted the bag once more. I’d like some company…you are more than welcome to come with me. The boy had a moment of uncertainty as he looked around at the large trees jutting up from the ground, not sure of the way he really wanted to go. Peeking back at Mido again, he sighed and shook his head a little, feeling like a complete idiot. I don’t really know where I want to go, I’m just wanting to look for supplies…and exploring seems to be the best way to do so.

One long, thinly muscled arm lifted and pointed southeast, his finger wiggling a little bit. Never been out that way, and the smell of salt comes from there. Wanted to check it out and maybe find some old stuff along the way? He knew that there was a lt of human things remaining all over the place, and hopefully they’d stumble upon some houses or those weird bulking chunks of metal with wheels. Anything that had pieces sitting around that could be collected was useful and desired by the young man.

Image courtesy of Joel Olives@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Oct1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Oct1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Oct1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#aa2961; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Oct1 {background-color:#2f1808; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a37c77; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8135/octavius.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Oct1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread