Chase the Morning
[html]

WC:3+ crappy post here

Octa grinned over at Mido again, simply full of cheerful smiles on the chilly morning, and readjusted his pack before he started walking. He figured that they could make good time on two feet, and if need be, Secui form was fast and strong, so the packs shouldn’t be too heavy to carry around then either.

The boy moved with a spring in his step, clearly excited to be going somewhere and even more so excited now that he had a traveling partner to accompany him. He hadn’t even really thought about the possible consequences of going out by himself. What if he had been attacked or got hurt? Fighting was still something he didn’t know much about, and if he was injured he’d be a pathetic mess that could only call for help. The thought of his stupidity had him cringing a little, and then reprimanding himself within his mind.

Mido’s voice brought him out of his thoughts and he looked over at the older and slightly larger male. Oh…Well I just started, the bag is the first thing I’ve crafted since I made my… He frowned and gestured to the necklace, made of raccoon parts that lay over his chest. This was the first thing I ever made, and it was really fun, so after a while I guess trying something more seemed like a good idea. His head tilted to the side and those ruby red eyes were drawn to Mido’s full bag.

What do you carry around in there? Is it all weapons? Octavius was a naturally curious boy, and as a tiny pup he had constantly gotten in trouble for getting into things and asking odd questions. Now, he hoped not to offend anyone by being nosy, but it was in his nature to try and snoop…he just hoped that the multi-colored male didn’t mind.

Image courtesy of Joel Olives@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Oct1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Oct1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Oct1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#aa2961; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Oct1 {background-color:#2f1808; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a37c77; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8135/octavius.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Oct1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread