cutting through the airwaves
Lmfao. If you want, you can play them coming up on the camp site in your next post. XD;
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She told an interesting story and he did laugh with along with her, not at all surprised by the fact that there were indeed stranger folk than what he had come across. Though he had never been overseas and would probably never go, he had to admit that if there were more folk like herself and the man that she had met, it had to be quite a trip. A place where he and his so-called cohorts may have fit in better. But that was neither here nor there at that point and he nodded to Hel's next question as they rounded a bend in the trail.

_____“Yeah, you could say that. I've been at it just about all of my life.” And sometimes he forgot just about how long ago it had been since he had really left. He had been barely old to fend for himself and if it hadn't been for his first taste of the lifestyle he wandered into, Laurel didn't doubt that he would have not been there now. “Never gone overseas though, pretty much just stuck around to things out to the west and south of here. Deserts and plains and stuff like that.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread