Trading Ownership
The grin tossed her way was much the same as the one she used when contemplating prey, or working on tricking someone. Terra's fear shot up, turning around as her hands scrambled desperately to reach the board she thought could be used to collapse the trap. Unfortunately, doing such a thing took patience, and her actions blundered wildly. It wasn't working. Spinning around again Terra watched as he made his way into the trap. Well, there was one way out. Using him as a step stool. Of course, she would have to be quick about it, but hopefully she could use him to boost herself out.

I don't need anyone to care for me. I can take care of myself. Her voice was calm, even as her eyes shot around wildly. She hadn't felt trapped before, but she most certainly did now, working on figuring out how to escape this mad coyote that had clambered in with her. He bent down to deposit some items, and Terra saw her chance. Darting forward she leaped to push off him and grab for the outer wall. Escape was so close. She would get out of there and head back to Kit as quick as her feet could carry her. There was no way she was giving him a name to use, not even a false one. He could rot in the trap. Not her.

Messages In This Thread