Wouldn't it be easier?
[html]

OOC here

Thana wasn’t really paying attention to her surroundings like she normally was. It was her black stallion that had noticed the others first. It was another male horse, which was what set Abbadon off. He didn’t particularly care for males of any species really and being around them made him clearly uneasy and irritable. Thana noticed the scent as Abbadon started pawing at the ground. She stood and gently stroked the horse’s neck, calming him down.

Thana didn’t have her weapons on her at that point so she could show she wasn’t interested in a fight. If it turned into one though, all of her weapons were in the bag on Abbadon’s back. She stepped closer to the pair and met a pair of light blue eyes with her good eye. Fighting wasn’t too difficult even with her blind left eye, the blind spots were really the only thing that annoyed her. I’m not looking for a fight, if you just want to be on your way, be my guest. Thana wasn't going to stop the woman if she just wanted to go. It would be a shame though, the woman before her certainly was beautiful.

<style>
.thanadeath .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanadeath p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanadeath b {color:#9F0202; letter-spacing:2px; }
.thanadeath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /crows.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread