Wouldn't it be easier?
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

Alessandra wasn't one to make a fight when there was not one, so at the shaded womans words she simply nodded and appraised the situation, staying silent for the moment. A few moments ago she wasn't looking for company, but maybe the female in front of her would know some herblore and if not, at the very least she could accompany her in looking for some plants. Frowning to herself within her skull, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to make a decision. The silence was stretching on and she sighed inwardly before raising her hands slowly and taking off her skull, revealing the skull outline bleached and outline on her otherwise inky face. Her slender fingers matched her face, also having the outlines of her bones bleached up to her elbows on both arms.

The ebony temptress knew her appearance was strange to some, cliche to others, and attractive to a select few. What effect she would have on the dame before her was in question, but if she had made her wish not to cause harm clear it would not be that bad. She took a moment to tie down her skull to the thick belt that rested on her hips and then directed her blue gaze back to the grounded female. " I could use some company on this fine day, if you've nothing keeping you. " Her words were simple and after she spoke them she shifted in her saddle, gathering her cloak around her form before sliding off the side of Valhalla, clucking at him as he danced in place. The other horse put him on edge but he would calm down after a few moments.

Picking forward quietly her ebony ears perked forward, listening for any strange sounds.

word count - 000. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread