Wouldn't it be easier?
[html]

OOC here

Thana examined the white skull dyed into her black coat. It was rather interesting, giving the femme a beautiful and threatening at the same time. She quickly dismissed the thought though, not wanting to make things awkward for the woman she just met. Hearing that the woman wouldn’t mind company put Thana in a better mood. She certainly was a beautiful creature.

Nothing is keeping me at the moment. Name’s Thana by the way. Thana Theos. She gave a small bow of the head as a greeting before meeting the woman’s blue eyes. They were almost the same color as her sister’s eyes. So, what can I call you? Thana was tempted to flirt a bit but decided it would be best to keep herself under control. She could use a friend, not just a play thing. Abbadon didn’t usually get along well with other male horses but he came closer slowly and behaved himself to make Thana happy. He looked over the other horse and gave a snort as he swished his tail. Thana reached up to give his neck a pat before turning her attention back to the woman.

<style>
.thanadeath .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanadeath p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanadeath b {color:#9F0202; letter-spacing:2px; }
.thanadeath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /crows.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread