Wouldn't it be easier?
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

A small smile stained her maw as the other woman, Thana, introduced herself as such. " I like your name. Almost alliteration but not quite. " She replied, humorous tones touching her voice. " My name is Alessandra.. Alessandra Von Sin. It's a .. pleasure meeting you Thana.. Rarely do I find comfort in others company. " Came her voice, soft and inviting. This was true, the luperci rarely enjoyed others company and was used to being alone. The reasoning for her facial bleachings was good in her eyes, but it seemed to intimidate her pack mates and therefore she was resigned to a life alone. However, to be alone didn't necessarily mean she was lonely. Her tail twitched behind her idly, and she thoughtfully looked over the other female, blue eyes noticing the slight swells and attractive curves of the other body.

If there was any bi-curious nature within Alessandra, she wasn't outrightly aware of it. However, from time to time she sub-consiously noticed things about other women she shouldn't, the comforting shape of breasts, the sway of hips, and the soft facial features occasionally called to her. Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she smiled again at Thana. " Beautiful horse you have there... What might the two of you be doing out here? Do you belong to a pack? " Beautiful as she was, Alessandra was sure Thana was a loner. Her scent had the distinct, if you could call it that, smell of a loner. Her smell was mixed and varied, different plants and materials attaching themselves to the dark pelt that stood in front of her.

Alessandra herself smelt of bayberry and mint, with the slight horsey scent from Valhalla mixed in. As always she had taken care in disguising her scent, and if pressed if she were in a pack she wouldn't really specify. Salsola was a secretive pack, though the hardened looks of the other woman would do well in such a pack.

word count - 000. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread