Wouldn't it be easier?
[html]

OOC sorry for the wait hun Sad

She smirked a little as the woman commented on her name before introducing herself. Alessandra Von Sin. A strong, yet beautiful name. Thana gave Alessandra a smile as she bowed her head respectfully. It is a pleasure to meet you as well Alessandra.[.b] She couldn’t help but stare at the woman’s beautiful face, letting her eyes wander down Alessandra’s form. She certainly was stunning, a woman Thana wouldn’t mind spending time with.

Alessandra’s words brought Thana’s attention away from the woman’s form. Meeting those beautiful blue eyes, Thana gave a smile. [b]Nope, no pack. We tend to just wander around. It’s not very often that we run into a beautiful woman such as yourself. The simple smile had turned into more of a teasing smirk as Thana flirted with Alessandra. Thana hadn’t ever really thought of herself as much of a flirt but the way she was acting made it seem like she was. Perhaps it was because she was in heat. I’m sorry, please forgive me. I shouldn’t be so forward. Normally, she wouldn’t care if she was too forward or not. She didn’t care when she was with Kit, and she wasn’t in heat then. Perhaps it was because she was with a woman. Are you perhaps in a pack?

<style>
.thanadeath .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanadeath p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanadeath b {color:#9F0202; letter-spacing:2px; }
.thanadeath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /crows.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread