Time Before Stories Past
Shadow kept walking looking for his love and he then heard a voice and he knew it belonged to his mate from how many times he had heard it. It sounded like she was having fun somewhere. What kind of fun Shadow could have never guessed. Shadow came around a tree and then he saw it. A black mess of mud and dirt and within the mud was a green and blue eyes that shown beautifully from the mud monster in front of him. He laughed a deep happy laugh at seeing his angel, now the angel of mud. She was like a puppy and when he looked to her he had a large need to just jump in the mud and join her.

It couldn't be bad, getting muddy? It's not like he was going anywhere anytime soon. He padded over and smiled big down at her seeing the mud drip from her pelt. Excuse me, would you happen to know where the love of my life is, She is a beautiful, happy funny, caring, blue and green eyed goddess and I have missed her so and have been wanting to kiss her and hug her and play with her all day but I can't seem to find her? Could you help me?

Shadows tail started to life and moved to make a wag lightly behind him as he looked to his beautiful mess. They had grown so close and had become so happy. He must have died and gone to heaven because no wolf would be lucky enough to have a girl like the one he had now. Shadow looked down to the mud and he pushed his right paw into it and it was surprisingly deep and slick, one wrong move and he would easily fall into the mud that had claimed his love, but would that be so bad? Of course not!

Messages In This Thread