Settling in [AW]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow had been told by Zalen that he would need to watch the new comer to there pack and Shadow of course accepted without hesitation as he always did for he was there for his pack and for his leaders. He had proven himself and was made a Epsilon but even though he was promoted he would still continue to push himself and continue to rise in the ranks because that's who he was. He left Zalen after getting his orders and then he headed to where he would meet the stranger. He moved in Lupus form and even though he was in that form he was still a beast in terms of size.

He reached were the wagon was and he stopped a short distance away and nodded lightly as he spoke and held himself proud showing his rank in his stance. Hello there Ignatius, I am Shadowfang but you can call me Shadow. I have been told to keep an eye on you and to help you out with anything I can.He smelled the air around the man and then he smiled lightly picking up his mate on the mans fur and he also picked up Zalens scent and he saw his brother Tharin sitting near the wagon.

I see you have already met my mate Insomnia, dark fur bundle of energy and kindness. She and Zalen are among the best in terms of meeting strangers at the boarders and it seems my brother Tharin has also taken an interest in your work. Shadow smiled to his brother and then continued to Ignatius If we wanted to boost our numbers all we would need would be Insomnia there to say hi and be her self.

Shadow chuckled lightly as he shiftted to his Optime form and he was now much taller than anyone around. He reached out his hand and shook the hand of the man in front of him and then after catching his name he looked to his side to see Tharin sitting there waiting for the man to finish setting up. You mostly likely have plenty of work to do, I'll move aside and let you get to it unless you need help with anything then I would be honored to help.

<style>
.darkshadow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.darkshadow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkshadow b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.darkshadow {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Wolf-3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1A1A1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
.darkshadow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdbdbd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread