Settling in [AW]
[html]

He's in the pack territory right now. Setting up camp in Sunrise Meadow.

The feeling of watching eyes made Ignatius pause. He turned to look behind him and his eyes fell on a wolf sitting patiently beside a pile of his things. At first, he didn’t know what to say and he just stood there looking dumbfounded. He had a jar full of a yellowish liquid in one hand but it was forgotten as he regarded the stranger. The wolf smelled of New Dawn, which wasn’t a surprise; he was in their territory after all. Eventually he did speak, breaking the silence with his accented voice. “Hello there.” He looked at the jar in his hand and frowned, trying to remember what he was doing with it.

He didn’t get time enough to figure it out before another wolf came up to him and started talking. He twitched his ear at his name, but otherwise let the black wolf speak. He certainly had a lot to say. Iggy replied when it was appropriate as he stood in his wagon and still held the jar in his hand. “Nice to meet you, Shadow. I see that you’ve already learned my name.” It hadn’t taken Shadow long to get here. They must really be afraid of what he might do. “Ah, yes. She was very… excited about my staying here. Your Alpha was very kind to let me stay and entertain your pack tonight.” He flicked his eyes back to the silent wolf as Shadow mentioned him but then quickly turned back as the black wolf continued to talk.

After waiting until Shadow completed his shift, Iggy held out the hand that wasn’t holding the jar to shake the other’s hand. As Shadow stepped away, he again remembered that the jar was still in his hand. He held it up as he spoke. “Yes, lots to do.” He found the place where he stored his jars and deposited the one he had been holding at last. Thinking of something, he turned back to the dark male. “If you could hand that stuff up to me..” He pointed toward the pile near Tharin. “..that would be really helpful.” Shaodw would be honored to help after all and he wouldn’t want to offend those he was staying with.

<style>
.iggy .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iggy p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iggy b {color:#FFCC33; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.iggy {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yosz-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:60px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.iggy .inner {margin:500px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread