Settling in [AW]
[html]

It was nice to have help. The job would go much faster with more hands, and mouths, to put everything back in its rightful place. It was something that had to be done every time he stopped, at least when he wanted to know where his things were when he stayed somewhere for a while. There was probably ways to keep his stuff from shifting while he travelled but he hadn’t bothered to figure it out. He liked doing it; it made his stays seem a little more prominent.

As Shadow patted Tharin on the head, Ignatius almost cringed. To him, the gesture seemed very rude. Patting was something you did to pets or puppies, not to full grown wolves, even if they were half your size. Any hand reaching over his head would be seen as an attack and where he came from the dogs had been very careful to not reach over others. At least if they didn’t want to have their hand bitten off. His eyes hardened slightly toward the black male, disliking him already.

A smile replaced the hard stare as Tharin came up to him with a cloth dragging from his mouth. Iggy bent down to retrieve the cloth from him and he held up the dark material to examine it. “This?” He stood again and shook out the cloth before swinging it around his shoulders. “This is my cloak.” He pulled up the hood and grinned at Tharin. Did he really not know what a cloak was? These wolves really had shunned the human ways. “It keeps me warm. Where I’m from its warm most of the time so my fur isn’t as thick as yours is.” He tried to explain it without making the male feel stupid, or like he was being talked down to but there was a slight condescending tone to his voice, like how one would sound when explaining something to puppies that he couldn’t help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread