Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

OOC here!

The morning had turned to afternoon before Ignatius was done getting his wagon in order and had attended to Pippa. .He had shifted to his lupus form after storing his pants and gloves in the back of his painted wagon. Now, he set out to explore the territory and adjust to his four-legged form. The shift had been a rather painful one and his bones still ached as he slowly made his way along the shoreline. He travelled until he came across a small river. He stopped there to take a drink but when he did the bitter taste of salt filled his mouth where he had been expecting cool, crisp water. He spit the tainted water out and silently cursed himself. He should have known that the salt from the sea would wash into the river.

He shook his head and turned to walk along the bank of the river, trying to find a spot that wouldn’t taste so foul. A few yards up from the shore, next to where the highway crossed over top, he tried again. The fresh, cold water that he tasted now was what he had been expecting. He drank in deep gulps to wash the taste of salt from his mouth and when he was done, he stopped to look around, wondering how deep into the territory he was now. Sunrise meadow was still to one side and on the other there was a forest looming in the distance. If he kept going straight, it would take him to the den. He could smell the scents of the pack coming strongly from that direction.

He paused as he tried to decide what to do. He could keep going straight, or he could cross the river. If he took the road, it would take him right up and over and he wouldn’t even need to get his paws wet. He would see the den later so that seemed the best way to go. He wasn’t quite ready to start moving again though and he stood by the river trying to stretch out the aches from his bones.

<style>
.iggy .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iggy p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iggy b {color:#FFCC33; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.iggy {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yosz-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:60px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.iggy .inner {margin:500px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread