Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

OOC here!

So the performance he was hosting tonight would have one more in its audience. He wagged his tail happily at the news. Entertaining was his thing, the thing that made him happier than anything else. Better than the most beautiful sunrise, better than the most attractive woman. A performance that left the audience begging for more gave him a high better than any drugs he had experienced. It was worth leaving his home to travel the world and bring his talents to as many canines as he could.

A song could be written about every wonder of the earth, but just because he could put the feeling into words didn’t mean he appreciated the world any more than someone like Tharin. “Everyone appreciates the world in different ways. You might not be able to express it as easily as I, but that doesn’t mean you value it any less.” He looked back toward the field of flowers he had come from and again took in the beauty of it. Earth could create the most beautiful places and here where it was mostly untouched by man, it was like heaven had been re-created on earth. “You chose to live here, didn’t you? I’ve seen a lot of the world. I travelled across the sea and all the way up the coast to get to here. It was worth it... This is the most stunning place I’ve ever been.”

All the scents of the world filled his nose as he took in a deep breath. It already made him sad to think of leaving this pack to travel to the next. Yet, there might be even more beauties to behold in Nova Scotia. He would see all of it before he decided whether he wanted to settle down. It started right here, though, and he looked over to Tharin and nodded. “I would love the company. It’s easy to forget how nice companionship is after travelling alone for a long time. I almost started to think I liked the loneliness.”

<style>
.iggy .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iggy p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iggy b {color:#FFCC33; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.iggy {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yosz-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:60px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.iggy .inner {margin:500px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread