Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin was still feeling good, tail swishing behind him as the trader slowed down. His breathing was still easy, tongue hanging out happily as he panted. Ignatius wasn't as lucky, completely exhausted by the run across the lands. He had to keep himself from laughing. Ignatius might have seen more of the world than Tharin, and understood a lot more of it, but Tharin was by far better equipped for survival.

He straightened with pride at the look of awe on his face. This was his home. Tharin would protect it with all his might. Happily he looked down, watching the mist lap at the bank before collapsing. This beautiful mirage wouldn't last long, settling down with the sun. The strange spoken words did draw his attention. Quizzically Tharin looked over. What did you say? He didn't have a clue, left behind again.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread