Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

The trance was broken when Tharin bumped his side and his thoughts of the humans were replaced with the words the wolf said. What would it be like to have someone there for you always? When he was younger, Ignatius had been a part of a pack of sorts. He, his parents, and his sister had been a part of a group of travelling entertainers. He had seen almost all of the country called Europe and he thought of all of it as his home. That had been nothing like what he had seen here, however. His travelling family could hardly be called a family. They only loved those of their own blood and stayed together just for the convenience of it. These wolves loved each other and were a family, whether or not their blood was the same. He smiled to Tharin when the wolf was done speaking and replied. “You could teach me a lot, Tharin. Sometimes I feel I’m more human than canine.”

After he spoke, he followed Tharin down further into the valley. When he got closer, he began to talk again. “It’s funny in a way. I’ve seen almost the entire world but I still have so much to learn about it. I was raised to be like humans but humans destroyed the earth.” He stopped and looked around him. “This place is perfect, just the way it is. Why would anyone want to ruin it with houses and roads?” He shook his head and then shrugged his shoulders. He knew he was asking questions that would never have an answer. It just felt good to say aloud what he was feeling. “Why didn’t I realize it until now?” He turned toward Tharin, a lost look on his face.

<style>
.iggy .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.iggy p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.iggy b {color:#FFCC33; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.iggy {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yosz-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:60px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.iggy .inner {margin:500px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread