Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

out of character stuffs

The hunter paused, wondering what he could teach this luperci He understood far more about the world they lived in than he did. Tharin might know the basics, but whenever it came to human stuff, such as trading, he was completely lost. I can't teach you much. How to hunt, certainly, but not beyond that. Tharin didn't even really know how humans behaved. He could tell when it was something unnatural, but that was about the extent of his skill.

His ears twitched back, listening as Ignatius continued to speak. So those odd things he'd seen, that was how humans acted? He couldn't imagine a creature that interacted with those behaviors, standing on two legs. The earth seemed just fine to him as well, only having seen a couple sections where humanity had come through, the road they had passed and a town that he'd completely avoided, seeing it as a scar on the land. The lost look on Ignatius' face troubled Tharin. He didn't know what he could say. Your way is different. Doesn't make it wrong. He just didn't understand it was all. He was the one that needed to learn.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread