Don't be a Chicken
[html]

so cute xD

Word Count → +

Things were moving very fast now. When the three sides were put together, Dixie sat up and looked around again, panting softly. She was a little bit warm from doing all of that hammering and standing at such an odd angle. Stretching her arms into the air, she groaned and then sighed softly. Hadley? The chunks of wood are near some of the shops a bit closer to the court house. You think that you could go grab a few? I'd do it myself...but...I don't think I could carry 'em. Shame brought her expression down and she glared at the grass. Her size had always been a sore spot, always wishing that she was bigger and stronger like the others.

Huffing to herself, she thumped down onto her knees and grabbed some single boards, shoving them together and smacking the hammer down on the nails roughly. Building would allow her to get her frustration out without hurting anyone or herself. About fifteen minutes passed and she had six boards put together, creating a nice half wall that would need to be attached. A square hole would have to be left open during the warm months so someone could get in to clean it and collect the eggs.

Image courtesy of PNNL@Flickr; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.dixiemayiku .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding-bottom: 5px;}
.dixiemayiku p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dixiemayiku b {color:#583123; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dixiemayiku {background-color:#8d8a72; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/m8kal5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.dixiemayiku .inner {margin:0px 5px 195px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.dixiemayiku p.wordcount {color:#583123; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:5px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.dixiemayiku-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread