Don't be a Chicken
[html]

so cute xD

Word Count → +

The small woman watched as Hadley slapped on a few finishing touches to the box of wood. When he began to bend and lift, she did the same on the other side. Even though she probably didn't make much of a difference, she did manage to help a little bit and the coop was successfully settled a few moments later. Moving away to grab the hammer and a few nails, she then crawled into the coop and knocked on the wood until she found out where the stumps were located. A few smacks with the hammer and everything was connected together.

Wiggling her way backwards out of the hole, she stood and pushed her blonde hair away from her eyes. A large grin lifted her lips and she bounced with excitement once again. Hadley...we did it! The hammer was dropped onto the grass and she jumped at the large man, wrapping him in a hug that only lasted a few seconds. Before he could reply, she darted away and into the partially finished barn, scooping up a large pile of hay and bringing it back out carefully. They'll need somethin' to nest in I guess... The hay was shoved into the coop and spread out evenly over the ground.

Looking up at the male, she sighed and stretched out, finally feeling tired and sore. You have been a damn fine buildin' partner, Hadley...thank you so much for helpin' me with this. If you ever need anything at all, you come lookin' fer me, okay? I'll try my hardest ta help.

Image courtesy of PNNL@Flickr; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.dixiemayiku .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding-bottom: 5px;}
.dixiemayiku p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dixiemayiku b {color:#583123; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dixiemayiku {background-color:#8d8a72; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/m8kal5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.dixiemayiku .inner {margin:0px 5px 195px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.dixiemayiku p.wordcount {color:#583123; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:5px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.dixiemayiku-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread