the fire within the stone
[html]

you’ll find me climbing back to heaven

Word Count → xxx :: C:

Shandom froze as Zalen told him what was wrong, and his kind face, so rarely marred by anger or any volatile emotion, twisted briefly into the familiar mask of rage that had so often dominated his features in his youth. He did not know Fayne, aside from seeing her in the pack den on a several recent occassions - the Gamma had been busy with his own duties and had been remiss about getting to know the girl. But his hackles raised and his teeth threatened to gnash in his mouth as he thought about her attack. How dare anyone attack a pack wolf! The audacity was repulsive and the white male thought about how easy it would be for New Dawn to take this woman down. One trader, regardless of how talented she was a fighter, would be no match for a pack. It was simply the way of things. She should pay for her attack, Shandom growled, the anger palpable in his throat. I do not know of her - I avoid traders and their humanized ways, this is the first I have ever heard of her. But attacking Fayne is unacceptable, if it was unprovoked, as I assume.

The Gamma was angry - the volatile youth he'd been wanted so badly to well up to the surface and find the blonde bitch to teach her a lesson. How hard could it be, anyway? Shandom was large in his Optime form, and though his years as a trained warrior were long behind him the skills were not entirely depleted. No, the Qi'Vaex man could hold his own as he always had, and this girl, this arrogant, trading bitch would pay for her crimes if he ever saw her. Later, he decided, he would make an effort to seek out Fayne and inquire further about the attack. He would not move against this woman without Zalen's permission, but he could not suppress the need to find out everything he could about this new adversary.

But he could not let the anger overwhelm him, and Shandom took a calming breath for a moment before turning his attentions to the reality of Ichika's demise. They had become smaller, in recent times, the Gamma sighed, shaking his large head briefly. And with such a change of leadership, I... I think it was hard for members, and one by one, they left. Packs come and go, and it is the way of things, but I hope they are okay. Have you heard from any of them, since... Since Ichika fell apart? His deep tones were laced with sadness, and his dark eyes, subconsciously, sought the ghostly form who haunted Zalen. She clearly cared deeply about the dark man, and there was a bit of calming sense from her presence. A slight smile curled around his black lips. The appearance of spirits appealed to the white man's internal religious leanings, and he was happy to have her.

Shandom image by James; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandomjames-box {float:right;}
.shandomjames {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shandomjames .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bilbo'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shandomjames .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shandomjames p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.shandomjames b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread