We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]

Wilson darted a few feet away and curled up in the crook of tree roots, his tail twitching enough that his companion knew he didn’t do any damage. The cat looked abashed for getting underfoot, but Levent only chuckled, shook his head, and turned to move on again. He wanted to make good time before the sun set, maybe even reach the outskirts of the city, where he could bed down in an old suburban house or something.

They started to move, but the tomcat held back and twitched his ears as if he heard something. He parted his jaws to drink in the scents of the thick wood, but that proved unnecessary: thundering footfalls and the crash of twigs brought both males around to stare at the bipedal creature sprinting through the forest.

A dark wolf flew from the trees and smashed into the ground, leaving a furrow in the earth. The stranger yelped then lifted intriguingly blue eyes, and Levent managed to stare back in surprise before the man dropped his face back into the leaves and groaned.

“You deserve an award,” the Turkish wolf laughed in accented tones, although he came over and nudged the stranger with a foot to get him to look back up. He offered a hand to help him to his feet, beaming like a fool as the cat watched warily. “I’m going to take a wild guess and say you thought I was butchering my friend?” He remembered the pretty green-eyed lady who had mistaken the friends’ play for more predatory intentions, and figured this was another white knight. “There is nothing to worry about on that front, bu vesileyle.”

<style type="text/css">
.catdoglev b {font-weight:bold; color:#695b59; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #826449; }
.catdoglev w {font-weight:bold; color:#f3e4e2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #826449 }
.catdoglev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.catdoglev {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9b198; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OG0Sk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 315px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#826449; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread