We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]
I know what it's like, I've got a huge assignment due in tomorrow and I shouldn't really be posting right now, but I needed to take a break from Distribution plans and Operational strategies -_-; / 421

Nier felt the light nudge of the strangers footpaw and wriggled slightly as it tickled, he looked back up at the stranger now stood at his side, his cerulean eyes focussing on the paw that was extended for him. He reached up with his own tan coloured paw and grasped the offered appendage, using the newcomers help to heave himself to his feet. As soon as he was up he dropped the strangers paw, not through ingratitude but through the desire to examine his throbbing paw.

He bent quickly and patted his toes and claws to ensure that nothing was broken and that they were all still there, when satisfied that that was the case he straightened up abruptly and offered a smile to his mysterious helper, Ah, I've done stupider things and more impressive things and not seen an award yet. His mild Irish tones floated through the air between them, he noted the odd lilt of the strangers words but couldn't place it. Nier busied himself with brushing himself off, sending leafy debris flying as he picked mulch and dirt from his fur, he wiggled uncomfortably as he realised that he'd managed to get soggy leaves down the waistband of his shorts. He shook his hips, freeing most of the detritus with the movement, but still having to pick a few stubborn bits from the front of his shorts. He offered an apologetic smile for that.

The other wolfs words about butchering his cat raised a loud and genuine laugh from Niernan, but the strange, foreign sounding words at the end of the sentence cause Nier to tilt his head slightly, curiosity shining in his cyan eyes, Ah, I've heard that noise many a time from my own feline companion. My brother does not appreciate the company of cats and often tries to dispose of my Ciaran. In fact I thought it may have been Ciaran getting himself into trouble, you see he's kinda run away. Niers face fell into shame, knowing that it was entirely his fault and his drunken antics that had spurred Ciarans disappearance.

The dark Stormbringer male shook himself out of his little depression and smiled, trying to put on his typical foolish air, So that's what I'm doing out here, looking for my cat. Oh, and I suppose I better introduce myself, all this falling over must be addling my brain. He offered his paw to the man once more, his calloused pads now free of leaf litter and dirt, I'm Niernan Stormbringer, pleasure to meet ya.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread