We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]
Got one assignment left, then 4 exams. First one's in nine days. crappost wasn't so crap. Smile Now my post is pure crap. / 280!

Nier looked up at the others voice, he shook his head, Nah, Bran will kick him every now and then but he'd never chase him off he knows how much Ciaran means to me. It's entirely my fault, a stupid drunken game that went a bit too far for Ciarans liking, it appears that he does not appreciate wolfy licks to the face. Nier chuckled at the memory and then looked guilty again.

The young Stormbringer jumped slightly as he felt something twine around his ankles, he looked down, cerulean orbs faling on the handsome white cat. A gentle smile playing at his lips, he longed to bend down and fuss the cat, but manners took over as the other wolf accepted his paw and shook it, he assumed that he was Levent and the friendly cat was Wilson. He gave Levent a broad smile, I appreciate it Levent. He looked down at Wilson, You too Wilson, it will certainly be helpful to have a feline mind on hand.

Nier ganced back over his shoulder, remembering the trail he'd been following before he'd heard Wilsons yowl. Yeah, I was following his trail when I heard Wilson, it's back here. It smells kinda old, but I know he wouldn't go too far, I've had him since he was three months old, so he's reliant on me. He turned and started towards the tree line, nearly tripping over Wilson in the process. He glanced down at the cat, Sorry Wilson. Shall we see if we can go find the trail again? I'm sure if we follow my path of destruction then we'll find where I started. He chuckled to himself and waited for Levent.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread