We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]
another crappost! / 247

Niernan listened to Levents voice telling him of the foreign country he called home, it sounded as if the foreign wolf had had a wild and hard life back in his homeand. Niers ears pricked up and his eyes flashed to Levent as he mentioned London. The young Stormbringer had heard tales of the English capital from his mother and his uncle, they said it was a very interesting place. He didn't miss Wilson's purr of pride, and smiled at the cat.

Nier nodded, he knew what Levent meant about finding something worthwhile as that was what he and his brother had set out to find. They had now found a home and Nier thought that that was definitely worthwhile. He believed that he had found enough to keep him in Nova Scotia for a while yet. I know what ya mean about finding something worthwhile, my friend. For me it didn't need to be tangible. I've found home and for me and Bran that's enough. He smiled broadly, but the smile slipped slightly as Wilson reappeared and mewled a message to the Luperci men.

The usually clumsy black and tan male shot forward, Where? His voice was desperate and filled with need. He leant down to the ground and inhaled deeply, catching the musty cat smell that was Ciarans. He smiled slightly as he caught the familiar scent. He turned to the white tomcat, Can you tell where he went? He asked, clearly willing to follow Wilsons direction.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread