We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL
& wilson

Word Count → 251 :: This sucks but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. >__<

Levent smiled thinly as the other spoke of understanding. If it was as simple as finding a home, he was sure he could have settled down somewhere in the world. With Agape, for example; he could have had a whole life with her if not for a bottle of booze and the dream of Dionysus’ lover.

No, you don’t know what I mean, he thought as he returned the other’s nod and looked glad for the brothers finding their family. For me to have a home, a life, first I need to find a way to never die…

The thought trailed away, and he fixed his eyes on the path ahead of them. He sounded like a madman in his own head, and he could only imagine what Niernan would think if he could read his mind. As much as he scorned the would-be evil fanatics and demons, he was just like them when the hunger came. He’d give anything for what he sought.

The desperation in the dark male’s voice tugged at Levent’s heartstrings, and he remembered the hungover morning he’d spent dragging himself in search of his own feline companion. Wilson noted it too, as well as his friend’s brief glance, and flicked his tail at Niernan.

This way—not far, he replied, and spun around. He darted off in the direction of the smell and meowed the other feline’s name again, as Levent waited to follow Niernan. He thought he heard an answering mew, but he wasn’t sure.

table by raze; images from wikipedia commons

<style>
.kedikopek {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: justify; margin:0 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8UkKL.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; width:80%; min-width:500px; border-bottom:1px solid;}
.kedikopek .name {font-size:40px; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1px; color:#000; text-shadow:#000 0px 1px 3px; padding:10px;}
.kedikopek .name2 {font-size:35px; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1px; color:#fff; text-shadow:#000 0px 1px 3px; margin:-15px 0px 0px 115px;}
.kedikopek p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.kedikopek p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kedikopek .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.kedikopek p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.kedikopek b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.kedikopek b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.kedikopek b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.kedikopek b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread