We're going on a kitty hunt
[html]
Apologies for the wait. I have no internet at the moment, this is written from the wonderful environment that is McDonalds. We can finish this up with your post if you want. Thanks for threading with me Big Grin / 438

In his excitement at Wilsons discovery he didn't notice the fact that Levents face had fallen and it wasn't likely that he would notice now that they were so close to finding Ciaran. He stood abruptly, swearing he heard one of Ciarans pitiful mews. He glanced down at Wilson, Lead the way Wilson. I trust you. He gave the white cat a smile, following the feline with measured steps, careful not to tread on him in his haste.

Wilsons clipped, British voice came again, calling out Ciarans name as they dashed through the underbrush. It wasn't long before they came to the foot of a tall tree, sparse branches poking from the lower levels of the bole, thicker, sturdier branches spreading higher up. Wilson had stopped and Niernan looked up, spotting the cat shaped patch of shadows curled up against the bloe of the tree. Ciaran was nestled into the crook of one of the thick branches, his tail hanging down from the limb, kind of like a bell pull. Normally this image would have made Niernan laugh but as it was he could only let a tiny whimper of joy escape him. He muffled the noise swiftly, not wanting to put across a more ridiculous image to his new Turkish companion.

Ciaran! He called. The cat looked down, fixing his wide, green-grey eyes on his wolf companion. Those eyes that usually looked at him filled with affection now showed only wariness and that hurt Niernan deeply. Ciaran, I'm sorry for everything I did. I shouldn't have used you that way. Please come back. He pleaded, his voice in danger of breaking, along with his heart if the cat refused to return to camp with him. Ciarans gaze disappeared for a moment, reappearing with relief shining in the orbs. He nodded once, "I forgive you." He mewled in his Irish tinted High Speech. Niernan smiled then, all of his relief and happiness filtering into that expression. Come on down then. He said, unable to wait to feel the cats comfprtable weight around his shoulders again. Ciaran raised himself to his paws, "You'll have to catch me, I can't scramble down." Nier nodded and the large kitten launched himself at his friend, landing safely against the broad, dark furred chest. Nier wrapped the cat in his arms, holding him as close as he could get.

He turned and beamed a grin at Levent and Wilson. Thank you so much for helping me to find him. Wilson, I don't know what I would have done without you. He knelt to the white tomcats level and offered the cat a scratch behind the ears.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread